Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Poems in Jet Fuel Review
I'm so happy to have two lipstick poems (I know it feels like I have a zillion of these, I promise you I don't) in the new issue of Jet Fuel Review, which is packed with so much other great work, I'm honored to have a spot there. Definitely check out the whole issue, along with my pieces here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Poem In Juked
Happy to have my poem, " motherhooded ," in the new issue of Juked , just in time for the end of National Poetry Month and Mother...
-
I have two new poems in Issue Nine of Posit that you can read here . "Resolutions" was written at the beginning of 2015, when I...
-
The lovely Flapperhouse published my flash story, The Playground, in their Fall 2015 issue, and you can now read it online, here . So excit...
-
The seventh annual MenilFest was held in Houston yesterday, and hundreds of people came out to support art, lit, and music. This was the sec...
No comments:
Post a Comment