Sunday, June 28, 2015

Not Dead, Just Working

Summer is here, and I'm trying to keep the writing/editing train moving. And mostly succeeding, so far. Here is a bullet-point list of exciting things:

- I've been helping to read and select chapbook submissions for publication with ELJ's new Magpies series. We've received a number of great manuscripts so far and are accepting work for a few more days. Anyone interested in submitting can go here.

- The revival of the online journal Amethyst Arsenic is finally here, and I'm so excited to start reading poetry submissions for the new issue to go live, later this year. We open July 1 and we are a PAYING market, so please go here to submit your work and help make this issue great.

- I'm planning to start posting chapbook reviews here on the blog, so stay tuned for that.

Additionally, I have some new work forthcoming in a few awesome journals that I can't wait for people to read. I'll be posting links here when said journals go live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Poem In Juked

Happy to have my poem, " motherhooded ," in the new issue of Juked , just in time for the end of National Poetry Month and Mother&...