Tuesday, May 19, 2020

New Poem and New Essay!

I have some New Shiny Publications to share! First up is my poem, "Still Here," in QUARANZINE: Art in Isolation. This is a very cool zine featuring work from marginalized artists about These Trying Times. Many of them have included their payment app handles, in case you want to throw a couple bucks their way. The poem maybe makes this obvious, but I wrote "Still Here" because I was sick of hearing Corona takes on Love In the Time of Cholera. Click here to go to the digital flipbook.





Those who know me well have probably had to sit through my dissertation on the best episode of Saved By the Bell, featuring my OTP, Zack Morris and Lisa Turtle. If you haven't had that pleasure, I wrote about it for Drunk Monkeys, which you can read here.




I have a handful of poems about the Saved By the Bell girls in my chapbook, PLAYING ONE ON TV, including two about Lisa Turtle. You can purchase a copy from Hyacinth Girl Press.

More to come soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Poem In Juked

Happy to have my poem, " motherhooded ," in the new issue of Juked , just in time for the end of National Poetry Month and Mother&...